1. SILENCE should be maintained by all inside the Science Laboratories.
2. Written permission is to be taken from the Principal / Vice Principal to enter the laboratories at times other than the stipulated time.
3. All school bags and any other articles not pertaining to the laboratories should be kept outside.
4. The student must accept responsibility and pay for any damage she causes to the equipments in the laboratories.
5. During practical classes all students are expected to wear overalls. A student who has no overalls will not be admitted to the laboratory.